The PVM620 is a rugged, compact, comprehensive Micromanometer that measures pressure, and calculates velocity and volumetric flow rate. It can be used with Pitot tubes to measure velocity and then calculate flow rates with user–input duct size and shape. Premium features make it ideal for HVAC, environmental safeguards, commissioning, process control and system balancing.
The PVM610 is an easy to use, hand held digital Micromanometer for fast, accurate and reliable pressure measurement. It can also calculate velocity.
Features and Benefits
- ]Measures differential and static pressure from –3735 to +3735 Pa
- Calculates and displays velocity when using a Pitot tube
- Calculates volumetric flow rate in duct from velocity and user-input duct size and shape
- Records data points in duct traverse using sampling function
- Data logs up to 12,700 samples and 100 test IDs with time and date stamp
- Includes LogDat2 downloading software