Choose from a comprehensive range of Pitot Static Tubes offering telescopic, fixed length, and jointed tubes to suit virtually any application. Also available are “S” type Pitots for restricted access and hostile environments and Pitots with adjustable mounting glands for permanent installations. The Thermo–Pitot Static Tubes with integral thermocouple sensors allow combined in-line pressure and temperature measurement. Manufactured from a high grade stainless steel, all Pitots are durable and tolerate aggressive conditions. They are suitable for sensing in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment including commissioning and troubleshooting.
Features and Benefits
- Totally compatible with manometers, pressure gauges, and transmitters
- Use for COSHH assessment and environmental monitoring
- Excellent accuracy, K–factor 0.997
- Excellent yaw and pitch characteristics
- Spring slip markers for insertion
- Direction pointer to ensure correct alignment