Environmental Quality (Clean Air) – Regulation 1978 & 2014
- Written Notification & Declaration (Licensing) of LEV System
- Isokinetic Stack Monitoring
- Ambient Air Monitoring
(Sewage and Industrial Effluents) – Regulation 2009
- Water Sampling Analysis
- Sewage Sample (Septic Tank)
(Scheduled Wastes) – Regulation 2005
Use of Standard Chemicals Hazardous to Health – Regulation 2000 (USECHH)
A self Regulation that was enforced on the 1st April 2000 which has a list of Sub Regulations to ensure the Safety and Health of the workers in a factory or plant.PMA and PMT fitness certificates for Pressure Vessal, Chain Hoist and Compressor under the factories and Machinery Act of DOSH.
Whereby the company will have to engage an assessor by giving them the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) to verify the list of chemicals that hazardous to health in a final report, here the assessor will also advice the company to carry out the LEV monitoring based on the regulations.
Evaluation, Testing & Monitoring of the Engineering Control Equipment
- Inspected by employer minimum once a month
- Examined and Tested by Hygiene Technician minimum once a year
Design of Engineering Control Equipment
- Local Exhaust Ventilation System has to design according to approved standard by registered Professional Engineer
Employer shall ensure that the exposure of the employees to chemicals hazardous to health is monitored in accordance with an approved method.
Occupier shall use approved noise measuring equipment for employee exposure monitoring and conducted by a competent person.
Types of Training:
- HSE Training & Competent Services
- Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards (CIMAH)